30/4/08
This week is very short because we have 2 days off school. We did a lot of work this week on getting more information for our ten minute oral presentation. I am going to talk abut how soda affects your body.
I sometimes think it is hard to work with my group because we all have many different opinions, but many times it is me who has a different oppinoion than the 3 others. :-(
I forgot to come in a recess when we were supposed to do XTRA work.... They got really mad at me. Sometimes I would like to be with another group and another topic, but for now it is fine!
Last Saturday we all went to Ellie's house to make an experiment and do some work. In the experiment we had 4 teeth where we put 1 tooth in milk, one in mountan dew, one in coke and one in fanta. We kept them in there for 3 days, which is like if you drink soda 12 minutes every day for 1 year. The mountain dew one turned all yellow and all the white dentine fell off. I havent seen the other ones yet.
onsdag den 30. april 2008
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)

1 kommentar:
Hi Monica. Your science investigations sound very interesting. I'll be interested to see the results. As for your group - how do you feel when things do not work out the way you had hoped? What do you do when this happens?
Send en kommentar