
7/5/08
Far left: Amanda, Left:Ellie, Right: Mckenzie, Far Right: Monica
Soetimes my group doesnt work very well together like on Monday when Amanda got mad at me and then she took Ellie into the reading corner and then she said "Monica is so annoying"...
I got really upset when she said that..I just tried to ignore her and to forget it.Another time something like that happend was at Ellie house , I had to work with Mandy while Ellie and Mckenzie worked together. Amanda just went up to them and said that she didnt want ot work with me..That made me feel really bad too. I ignored that too, but I cant forget it....When we get into small fights we usually forget about them short while after.
I really enjoy writing about the affects of soda. I am really excited to see how our project turns out...

3 kommentarer:
I like your blog Moni! Are you sure you chose the best person to be in your group?☺
I am excited to see your project too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooooo nice picture moni....
Send en kommentar